The BeagleBoard.org® BeagleBone® Black is a low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists. Boot Linux in under 10 seconds and get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable. Specs include:
- AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 processor.
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications, USB host, Ethernet, HDMI, and 2x 46-pin stackable headers.