- built-in 2-cell LiPo support with balanced charging and convenient LED power gauge,
- 9-18V charger input,
- 4 DC motor outputs,
- 8 PWM outputs for servos and ESCs (with the Black performing PWM generation on coprocessors, not bogging down the ARM)
- 4 quadrature encoder inputs (with the Black performing high-speed encoder counting on coprocessors, not bogging down the ARM),
- built-in 9-axis IMU (3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis magnetometer) plus barometer,
- easy-connect JST interfaces for all of the essential busses: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, GPIOs, GPS, DSM2 radio, power, ADC.
- user-programmable LEDs and buttons.
A freely-available, open-source, debugged, efficient, and supported C software library drives all of these functions.